Friday, January 7, 2011

Wayward?

Wayward 30-Somethings? I think not. First off, I turned 40 last summer. Secondly, it's hard to be wayward when you have a little one growing in your wife's belly. We're excited! Excited to be bringing another being into the world. Excited to hopefully be breeding a future hiker. Excited to start planning our CDT (Continental Divide Trail) hike. What?! Just kidding. But really, how cool would it be to finish off my Triple Crown hike with my wife AND my kid?


Anyway, we are 30 weeks pregnant, and are now getting the "guest room" converted over to the baby's room. Tonight I caulked. This weekend (if I can pry myself away from the NFL playoffs) I will paint the trim. Then, after painting the walls a color other than white (our entire apt), we will winterize the room, and then set up the crib, etc. etc.

This doesn't seem very wayward.

-Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment